This policy, sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us, and how the information can benefit your experience on our website. We wish to help you make informed decisions, so please take a moment to read the sections below.
Information we may collect from you
ADGM uses the information provided by you to measure the use of this web site, to improve its content and for the purposes described hereunder, as well as provide an outlet for our website users to communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect includes your name and email addresses. The information collected during the registration process may be used to:
- Contact applicants,
- Customise content based upon user preferences,
- Display member status, and display the date of a member’s last visit,and
We may collect and process the following information:
- Information that you provide by completing forms on our sites.
- Records of that correspondence through our forms and email communications.
- Details of your visits to our site including but not limited to; traffic data, location data, IP address, browser and version, operating system, date and time, the site from which you have linked to this site, any search terms that you enter into ADGM.
- This information outlined in the point above cannot be used to identify specific individuals, and is only used for web site and system administration, research and development, anonymous user analysis, and to provide accurate statistics.
- Email addresses may be collected from subscriptions to any ADGM newsletters or other subscription services
- This information is not sold or disclosed to any third parties. These addresses will only be used by our business to send out ADGM communications. You will not receive any mailings you did not request.
You have a right to choose which communications you wish to receive from us and whether you provide us with your personal information.
Should you wish to remove or update your information from our database, we will endeavor to do so in a timely manner. Certain information may be retained by us indefinitely on ‘backup’ systems or within log files due to technical constraints, financial and legal requirements so we cannot guarantee complete removal of all of your personal information in all instances.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored on our databases, located on our secure servers. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
ADGM does not wish to receive personal data from minors under the age of 16. We are however unable to determine the age of persons accessing and using our websites. Where a minor provides us with his or her data without parental or guardian consent we encourage the parent or guardian to contact us immediately, whereupon we will arrange for the prompt removal of the minors information and unsubscribe the minor from further ADGM communications.
Links to Other Websites
Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure and guaranteed security cannot be given. ADGM recognises the importance of information security and as such this website has security measures in place to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information while under our control. ADGM endeavors to safeguard your information using both procedural and technical safeguards, including ‘firewalls’ and by keeping your information secure on a dedicated server hosted by ADGM. We are continually reviewing and enhancing our technical, physical and logical security rules and procedures to offer you the best protection whilst using our websites.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.